North Rhine-Westphalia – Sessions
- The energy transition in NRW as an industrial state – challenges for companies and the population
- Digitalisation and the energy industry – automation of maintenance in power plant parks
- The rhenish mining Area of the Future – The Transformation of an Economic Region as a Model for Other European Power Plant Locations
- Cross-border energy transition in the Euregio using the example of the online platform for the hydrogen economy
- Implications of the energy transition on the future of steel making – Dr. Markus Schöffel, Center of Decarbonization, thyssenkrupp Steel Europe AG
- Energy storage as a challenge for science
- The importance of medium-sized and small NRW companies for the development of an industry worldwide, using the example of windtest Grevenbroich GmbH.